Once Was Lost,
But Finally Found
You can't tell from looking at me today, but I avoided the Lord Jesus Christ for the first 34 years of my life, turning to a “Higher Power” only in times of dire emergency or extreme turbulence. Raised by a brilliant, single mom, I was taught to be responsible and moral, but not spiritual. It wasn’t until I was poised to marry my college sweetheart that I accepted Jesus as my Savior at a Christmas program.
- I speak to thousands of women annually at about 40 women’s events across the country
- Bible teacher with 30 years of experience. click here for teaching topics
- Toastmasters International Gold Advanced Communicator and Humorous Speech Contest Champion
- Faculty Member on Carol Kent’s Speak Up Speaker Training & Equipping Conference
- Author of The Widow Wore Pink: A True Story of Life After Loss and the Transforming Power of a Loving God
- Author of Journey to Trust, a Bible study for guiding disciples from starting out to standing firm.
- Click here for video samples.
I would welcome the opportunity to share my story and/or a combination of one of my many other teachings with your women. Please contact me at email@example.com or call me at 616-363-4608 to schedule.
Pick Up Your Copy of Robyn's Best Selling Memoir and get the rest of the story!
The Widow Wore Pink
In an instant, everything changed... Robyn Dykstra spent years as a Playboy Bunny, oblivious to God's master plan for her life. But she escaped a life of drugs, alcohol, and promiscuity for a fresh start with Jesus. Cleaned up and happy, with a handsome husband, a nice house, and two wonderful children, her life seemed perfect. Then, the unthinkable: In an instant, everything changed. That one moment triggered a chain reaction of unwanted challenges, and her life would never be the same. Can you relate?