Robyn shares messages that will encourage and equip women to experience God’s love and connect with Christ.
She teaches the Bible by topic or theme at retreats, conferences, special occasion events, and Christmas programs.
As a former Red Hot Mess with a reckless disregard for God, Robyn has experienced the transforming power of God’s love. Being widowed twice in four years gives her the unique voice to speakabout disappointment, loss, joy, and faith.
You can trust her to proclaim the love, hope, and salvation of Jesus Christ
to women who think they are too far gone or that it’s too late for a miracle.
Through in-depth Biblical teaching and hilarious personal illustrations,
you are guaranteed a fun-filled event!
Robyn is a highly interactive speaker, working personally with you to create events that encourage, entertain and transform your guests. Attendees will be delighted by the personal attention they receive from her on and off the platform.
Some of her most popular themes include:
1. Stronger Together: Real life happens whether you like it or not! Build a fortress of faith that will withstand crisis and challenges. Lean on God’s promises, pray with expectancy, and forge life-giving friendships so you can leave a legacy of integrity and faith. Hebrews 10:24 New International Version (NIV) And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds
- You Belong – God desires a relationship with you. He makes you big promises for every situation or season. Robyn shares the 7 promises that lay a foundation to build a strong relationship with God.
- Praying Expectantly – Partner with God in prayer to change everything. Discover how to pray expectantly, hear from God, and change the world on your knees.
- Stronger Together Discover who you were created to be as a child of God and a woman worthy of deep lasting relationships. Overcome negative self-sabotaging talk with God’s truth to know you are worthy of deep love.
- Your Next Step How do you walk out your personal faith and establish your legacy? It’s easier than you expect. Love God enough to love his people.
2. Your Heart, His Home: A broken or bitter heart affects your emotions, decisions and relationships. Replace your guilt and shame with acceptance and freedom. Change resentment and bitterness to forgiveness, mercy and love. Be emboldened to share your story of redemption.
- My heart, His Home Robyn shares her story of redemption from Playboy Bunny to Bible teacher. You will see how to lay the foundation to make Jesus at home in your heart and believing God’s promises are for you.
- Breaking Free Don’t let your dreams die, your joy be stolen, or your relationships be destroyed. Discover how to let go of past hurts and habits that keep you from the life you were designed to enjoy.
- Forgiven – Jesus died to pay for ALL sins, not just skinny little ones you can forgive yourself for, but the big, fat atrocities that keep you up at night worrying. Release regrets and revenge to gain the peace God promises to you by extending forgiveness and resisting resentment.
- Sharing your story – Everyone has a story. An important story that will encourage, teach, inspire or even warn off impending danger. Share your story with confidence and see lives changed!
- God’s Promises – God makes big promises to you for any and all seasons of life. With 8000 promises in the Bible, there is sure to be one for your situation or season. Robyn shares the 7 promises that lay a foundation to build a strong relationship with God.
- Balancing Life Women are busy. You have families, careers, ministries and homes to attend to. How can you do it all and not ending up physically, emotionally and spiritually empty? Discover practical strategies to regain and keep your balance.
- Contagious Contentment – It’s a sharp turn from contentment to dissatisfied, but it can happen fast! Discover how you can reclaim and keep your contentment while you implement God’s unique design to satisfy the desires of your heart.
- Discerning the Voice of God – Practical ways to hear God’s voice to get the assurance you need, discern his direction for your life and find the courage and confidence you need to make decisions.
- God is Sweet on You: As your number one fan, God makes big promises to you for any and all seasons of life. Robyn shares 7 promises to lay the foundation to build a strong relationship with him.
- A Little Heaven on Earth: Taste and see how good it is that God created you to represent him and why we need each other.
- Sprinkles of Love: When God showers you with his love and acceptance, you can’t help but sprinkle it on others.
You will laugh…. you may cry…… and most importantly, you will leave knowing God loves you!